I find some of the most amazing things on Pinterest. Between home decor, recipes, and great style ideas, I don’t even know what I did before I joined this site! Not only did clicking on this pin give me a great recipe to make, but I was able to find a great blog. I made these Reese’s monster cookies and brought them to work last week and people are still talking about them! I will be making them again in the near future.
Here’s the recipe right from the blog:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp corn syrup
- 4 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 – 8 oz bag Reese’s Mini cups (unwrapped)
- 1 – 10 oz bag Reese’s Pieces Minis
- 1 – 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Add eggs, one at a time and beat until creamy.
- Add vanilla, salt, and corn syrup. Beat well.
- Mix in the oats and baking soda.
- Mix in the Reese’s minis, Reese’s pieces, and chocolate chips. Scoop by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment or silicon lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until golden on the edges. Let cool completely on baking sheet.
- Makes approximately 8 dozen cookies.
Easy set and forget crock pot meals with no fuss cleaning!
Visit: Crock Pot Meals
Great recipe blog – “recipes, restaurant reviews, dinner party games, competitions and foodie inspiration – my blog is a work of love and I LOVE food!”
Visit: What I Ate Last Night
What I Review Most
- Today-Only Gift From Bath and Body Works
- These Massages in Huntington Beach Are the Best!
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Just in Time for Fall
- I Love the Luxuries at Tiffany and Co.