I received a gift card a couple of years ago from a friend to CloudMover Day Spa and was told that I had to check out the “best massages in Orange County”. At first I didn’t know what to expect as I hadn’t had a massage prior to going here. I ended up loving it and have gone back several times since. I’ve tried quite a few other body treatments here and have loved them all. My two favorites (other than my most-loved massage would be spray tanning and facials).
Check this place out for yourself and see why everybody is buzzing about this place!
For those of you that live in the Orange County area, you know just how quickly word can travel. It’s amazing with a population of 3 million that this can happen, but with the several smaller communities it’s surprising! I heard from a couple of my friends to head to CloudMover for my monthly waxing appointment. I ended up checking it out and having a great experience so I wanted to see what else they had to offer.
I made an appointment the other day for a massage and loved it! I have never felt so relaxed and at ease that I wanted to stay past my hour window. This is definitely something that I’ll be doing again.
If you want to see what everybody is talking about, then check out these massages in Orange County at CloudMover!
Another Valentine’s Day has come and gone. I hope you all had a fantastic one (I have trouble calling it a “holiday”) and that whether you’re single, dating, engaged or married, you felt the love all around!
I had an amazing day. As a tradition, I started out the morning with my girlfriends. We got breakfast and coffee at our favorite place to eat and started the day out celebrating our fantastic friendship. After work, I got home to a house that was completely lit by candles. I had a nice homemade dinner and a glass of my favorite wine waiting for me. I got a beautiful bouquet of roses and opened up a giftcard to my favorite boutique and a gift certificate to get one of my favorite massages in Huntington Beach. Overall it was a great day!
My best friend in the whole entire world is getting married next August. I could not be more excited for her! She has asked me to be the maid of honor in her wedding and I am thrilled.
She is going to try on some wedding dresses, wants me to try on some bridesmaid dresses, and look at options for colors of the wedding. Even though it’s almost 9 months away I think it’s going to come pretty quickly! After all of that shopping and trying on dresses we thought we would be ready for some relaxation (hence the appointments we made to get the massages).
I can’t wait to spend the weekend with my best friend! What are you doing this weekend?
I have noticed a huge change in my body since I have begun getting massage therapy every other week. I started about 6 months ago and have noticed AMAZING things for both my body and mind.
I’m not huge into alternative therapies, but this isn’t a “risky” one, and if nothing else I got to lay down and relax for a little bit, right?
Well, here’s the things that I’ve seen improvement on:
1. My stress and anxiety have decreased. I’m always running in a million directions at once. My bi-monthly massages have helped me learn HOW to take that hour and allow myself to relax. I’ve taken this into my home life and have learned to run a bubble bath and let myself take some “me” time.
2. I have noticed that I have been losing more weight. I have been trying to eat healthier and stick to an exercise program for a year now, and ever since I started getting massages, I noticed about a pound more that I am able to lose in a two-week span. That adds up! When I asked my massage therapist about it, she said that it’s because massage helps improve circulation AND metabolism.
3. My back feels SO much better. About 5 years ago, I was in a car accident in which I suffered from whiplash. I have recovered but still felt stiffness from time to time. Since I’ve started massage therapy this has reduced greatly!
I am so glad that I started getting massages in Huntington Beach. I can’t wait to see how much things have changed in another 6 months from now!
What I Review Most
- Today-Only Gift From Bath and Body Works
- These Massages in Huntington Beach Are the Best!
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Just in Time for Fall
- I Love the Luxuries at Tiffany and Co.