I’ve been to my fair share of day spas. I know that there are a ton of amazing benefits to massage therapy: improved circulation, decreased stress and anxiety, improved blood pressure, decreased pain and muscle tension, greater quality of sleep, decreased fatigue, improved energy, and improved concentration.
I love getting massages and love that there are different types of massage techniques that work on different areas of the body.
One of my favorite places to go for massages in Huntington Beach is CloudMover. Whether you’re from the area, or just coming through on vacation, it’s definitely worth checking out. You feel right at home as soon as you walk through the front door–I love it!
Another Valentine’s Day has come and gone. I hope you all had a fantastic one (I have trouble calling it a “holiday”) and that whether you’re single, dating, engaged or married, you felt the love all around!
I had an amazing day. As a tradition, I started out the morning with my girlfriends. We got breakfast and coffee at our favorite place to eat and started the day out celebrating our fantastic friendship. After work, I got home to a house that was completely lit by candles. I had a nice homemade dinner and a glass of my favorite wine waiting for me. I got a beautiful bouquet of roses and opened up a giftcard to my favorite boutique and a gift certificate to get one of my favorite massages in Huntington Beach. Overall it was a great day!
Can you believe that 2014 is already here? I can’t believe how quickly the year 2013 has come and gone and that the holidays are already over. I spent the last couple of days trying to recover from it all. I took down a lot of my Christmas decorations (although you can’t convince me to get up on a ladder and try to get my Christmas lights down yet… I don’t do well with heights) and am packing them away and storing them in the basement. I’m a little sad that I won’t have them up for another 11 months! Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I love getting festive for it!
Although I love the holidays, I must say that I am a little tired and worn out. I’ve been trying to set aside some time for relaxation but what I really think will help is an appointment I booked for one of the best massages in Huntington Beach at CloudMover! I still can’t decide which one from the menu I’m going to go with because I love them all.
I have noticed a huge change in my body since I have begun getting massage therapy every other week. I started about 6 months ago and have noticed AMAZING things for both my body and mind.
I’m not huge into alternative therapies, but this isn’t a “risky” one, and if nothing else I got to lay down and relax for a little bit, right?
Well, here’s the things that I’ve seen improvement on:
1. My stress and anxiety have decreased. I’m always running in a million directions at once. My bi-monthly massages have helped me learn HOW to take that hour and allow myself to relax. I’ve taken this into my home life and have learned to run a bubble bath and let myself take some “me” time.
2. I have noticed that I have been losing more weight. I have been trying to eat healthier and stick to an exercise program for a year now, and ever since I started getting massages, I noticed about a pound more that I am able to lose in a two-week span. That adds up! When I asked my massage therapist about it, she said that it’s because massage helps improve circulation AND metabolism.
3. My back feels SO much better. About 5 years ago, I was in a car accident in which I suffered from whiplash. I have recovered but still felt stiffness from time to time. Since I’ve started massage therapy this has reduced greatly!
I am so glad that I started getting massages in Huntington Beach. I can’t wait to see how much things have changed in another 6 months from now!
This week could not go by and slower. I can’t believe it’s only Tuesday! On Saturday, a very good friend of mine is coming to visit from Northern California. We have had this planned for quite awhile and now that it’s getting closer and closer, time seems to be going slower and slower!
I’m so excited to see her again! It’s going to be a jam-packed day. First, we are hitting up the shopping centers. I knew we would be doing a lot of shopping so I’ve even been saving a little extra money! We’re going to grab lunch at my favorite sushi place, and head over to get massages in Huntington Beach. This will be the cherry on top of the day to relax after being on our feet and shopping all day.
Hurry UP weekend and get here already!
What I Review Most
- Today-Only Gift From Bath and Body Works
- These Massages in Huntington Beach Are the Best!
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Just in Time for Fall
- I Love the Luxuries at Tiffany and Co.