With the economy doing not so hot, it’s nice to keep business doing well and put more money back into the pockets of the employees. I’m sharing just a couple of small and simple ways to increase business. I am in no way an expert, but have been checking out different blogs and readings lately and would love to share what I’ve been learning!
1. Networking. You know a lot more people than you think you do. Keep business cards on you at all times and hand them out when you meet new people, go to public events, or even in your own community. You never know who those people will share your card with.
2. Advertising. In order for people to learn about your business, you have to get your name out there! This can be done with billboards, industrial exhibits, radio ads, sponsorship and more.
3. Referrals. Proactively ask customers to share their experience with others. It’s perfectly okay to say, “We really appreciate your business. We would love to work with more great customers just like you. Feel free to share your great experience with your friends and family members”.
You all know that when I find a quality company, I like to share it! Well, here is another one to add to your list. Expo-3 is an international company that specializes in the custom creation of exhibits. No matter where you are located in the entire WORLD, they can work with you! They have an amazing reputation among companies everywhere as top of the line custom exhibit builders.
There are so many benefits to having an exhibit at a trade show. It brings visualization of the company’s product to people and also provides face-to-face interaction with potential customers. They work with your budget and help you bring your company’s vision to life. Check out their site and see what they can do for you!
From the ‘About’ section of this blog:
Marketing is constantly changing. In order to stay in the game you must constantly study the trends of todays market. Our goal, Get your ad in front of as many customers as possible. Mazimum Traffic With Maximum Results.
Visit: The Ad Master
MBA Geek is a blog used primarily for commenting on the technology industry with a business hat on, however also includes thoughts about any general business ideas the author may have and input on what other companies are doing. Topic covered include Marketing, Strategic Planning, Organisational Behaviour, Economics, Negotiation, Influence and Finance and while the author maintains that he is not an expert in these topics he is happy to shed some light and share some thoughts on the topics. His background in technology also lets me comment on uses of IT and what’s happening in the IT industry, so that should make an interesting mix of subjects for any readers.
What I Review Most
- Bridal Shower Inspiration | Bridal Tea Party Invitations
- Kaboodle: My Newest Addiction
- Make Your Wedding Unique With Custom Engagement Rings, Decor, and Vows
- Best Rated Dog Foods