I was looking around on Pinterest trying to find some fun, new recipes. I ended up coming across this recipe for “Easy Mini Cheeseburger Pies”. I thought that this would make a great appetizer for a party to bring as a dish to pass! Check out this link or look below:
- Prep Time 15 min
- Total Time 55 min
- Servings 6
- Burger mixture:
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Baking mixture:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 eggs
12 mini kosher dill pickles
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
Ketchup and mustard
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool 5 minutes; stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup burger mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto burger mixture in each muffin cup.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, and muffin tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of muffins from pan; remove from pan and place top side up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve with garnishes.
I’ve been in a serious movie-watching mood lately. I don’t know if it’s the hot weather (because sitting inside is 100x better than sweating and suffering in the sun), or the fact that it seems like all of the best movies are out right now and I don’t want to miss out… but nonetheless, I’m loving what I’m seeing!
Last week, I rented the movie “Heaven is for Real”. I have read the book and didn’t know what to expect out of the movie. Let’s face it, movies never seem to be as good as the books that they were written after, but I have to admit that I was impressed! I love this movie and feel that it depicted the book really well.
Check this out and see for yourself just how great it is!
I really like going to Ulta for my supply of make-up, hair care, fragrances and other beauty supplies.
Ulta carries a variety of brands including: Becca, Smashbox, Urban Decay, John Frida, Matrix, Big Sexy Hair, Chi, Tarte, Marc Jacobs, Coach, OPI, Ulta Brand, China Glaze, Mally, DKNY, The Body Shop, Too Faced, and so much more.
There are always sales and great deals going on at Ulta. I don’t think I’ve ever paid full price for anything here! You always get free shipping on orders over $50. Right now, you can save up to $60 off of hair straighteners, and select professional hair styling products are buy 2, get 1 free.
There are great things here for yourself and others. Check it out!
Every Tuesday, I like to check out Redbox to see what they got for new rentals. It’s pretty cheap to rent a movie here and they always have a pretty good selection.
A couple of nights ago, I rented “Non-Stop“. This is a movie featuring Liam Neeson, who is one of my favorite actors of all time. This is a mystery/action/thriller that kept me on the very edge of my seat until the end of the movie! I’m really glad I rented it and think it’s one that I’ll buy for my own collection.
I don’t want to give too much out about this movie, but just take my word for it and check it out yourself, you’ll be glad you did!
It seems like all of the good movies come out in the summer. Sometimes a great date night on a hot summer night involves sitting in a nice, dark, cold movie theater, snacking on some warm, buttery popcorn.
One of the greatest movies out in the theaters right now is “The Fault in Our Stars”. I went and saw this in the theater last week and already want to go back and see it again. This was a heartwarming, awesome love story. This is also a book and I can safely say that I actually enjoyed the movie as much as I enjoyed the book. This rarely happens, as I am almost ALWAYS disappointed in the movie after reading the book (the only other movies that I enjoy JUST as much as the book would have to be Harry Potter).
If you’re looking for something to do on a rainy summer day, or on a day that’s too hot to be outside, I suggest checking this movie out!
What I Review Most
- Today-Only Gift From Bath and Body Works
- These Massages in Huntington Beach Are the Best!
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Just in Time for Fall
- I Love the Luxuries at Tiffany and Co.