Winter is here and the weather is getting colder and colder. If you are feeling chilly as an adult keep in mind that babies have a bigger body surface area and therefore lose heat a lot quicker than adults do.
I was excited when I found this chevron car seat cover from Etsy. I’ve been on this website a lot for the holidays because I love how unique the products are. A lot of them are home made so they can be customized to fit your personal taste. These are great one-of-a-kind items that can’t be found in your everyday stores.
With this cover, you can keep baby warm without trying to put a coat on under the car seat straps. If you’ve ever tried this it’s near impossible!
This year for Christmas, we have decided to change things up and instead of having a traditional Christmas dinner we are having appetizers. That way, we can snack while playing games, open gifts and enjoying great conversation!
I got this recipe and photo from a blog I was led to from Pinterest. The recipe is for cheesy beef enchilada dip which would go perfectly with tortilla chips! Follow the link for the recipe, or check it out below.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 cup roasted corn kernels
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil two 10-ounce ramekins or coat with nonstick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat. Stir in enchilada sauce, corn, chiles, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Divide the filling evenly into the ramekins and top with remaining cheeses.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly around the edges, about 5 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
In honor of the holidays, I’m in a “sharing” mood and want to share with you all this amazing elevator manufacturer. I discovered these guys when my cousin was having an in-home private elevator installed in his home and was so impressed.
MEI Total Elevator Solutions has a variety of elevators that they can custom design and create for your space. Whether you need a passenger elevator, a freight elevator, something simple or a little bit fancier… they can help you out!
Not only do they specialize in the manufacturing of elevators, but they also have parts and components for current elevators, the ability to service elevators and get them up and running top-notch, upgrades and the ability to renovate elevators and customer service that will amaze you!
I’m always on the lookout for great products that can I can add to my kitchen collection. When I was browsing around on Pinterest for gifts for friends and family, I came across this and thought that I could get a little Christmas gift for me!
This is a Dash 4-in-1 measuring spoon designed by Jordan Murphy. It’s red silicone (which means that it’s dishwasher-safe) and would match my kitchen perfectly! I like this kitchen tool because it’s space-saving and super efficient. Think of hoe much room I would save in the dishwasher when I’m making my favorite chocolate chip cookies!
This tool is only $7.95 and would make a fantastic stocking stuffer. This weekend only, you can save more! Enter the code SAVE15 at checkout for 15% off and take advantage of their free shipping offer!
The homemade signs on Etsy are great. They have signs for the home as well as great homemade wedding signs. Most of these are able to be customized for a more personal touch.
I’m redecorating my laundry room over the holidays and thought that this laundry room sign is super cute. It says “Clean. Single. Looking for mate.” I love how quirky this saying is and I really like the distressed look of the sign itself. If you lose socks as much as I do, then this is perfect for your laundry room as well. I personally only put socks away in my dresser if they are folded together and a match. Otherwise the entire sock drawer gets messy. With this sign, it’s not only decoration but it also holds the socks until you are able to locate it’s match.
This would make a great product to pick up for yourself and would also be a great gift.
What I Review Most
- This Chevron Car Seat Cover is Perfect for Winter
- This Beef Enchilada Dip is a Crowd Pleaser
- This is a Great Elevator Manufacturer
- This Dash 4-in-1 Measuring Spoon is Great!